Gain an understanding of global loyalty trends and best practice across different industries
Recognise the various types of loyalty programmes and critical success factors
Learn how to develop a compelling loyalty proposition suited for your customers.
Ability to input into your own business plan for your programme to ensure it is commercially viable
Learn how to create your own loyalty engagement plan alongside your existing marketing plan
Interpreting data and how best to use it
- We are so excited to begin this journey of learning with you.
- Before we begin...
- There are a few important things to download or remember...
- Terms + Conditions
- Module 1: Outcomes
- Lesson 1: Loyalty programmes vs. Customer loyalty
- Lesson 2: The evolution of loyalty
- Lesson 3: Are loyalty programmes really worth the investment?
- Lesson 4: Discounting vs. Loyalty
- Module 2: Outcomes
- Listen to me before you begin.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the loyalty landscape – loyalty program usage
- Lesson 2: A demographic view – how gender and age affect loyalty programme usage
- Lesson 3: An insight into the health & beauty and retail banking industries
- Module 3: Outcomes
- Lesson 1: Global trends in Loyalty
- Lesson 2: Your design toolkit
- Lesson 3: Defining your loyalty strategy with 10 critical success factors
- Lesson 4: Loyalty programme design considerations
- Module 4: Outcomes
- Lesson 1: Customer Centricity
- Lesson 2: Customer data – where does it come from?
- Lesson 3: Customer-centric retailing
- Module 5: Outcomes
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the cost of loyalty
- Lesson 2: Loyalty programme income drivers
- Lesson 3: The cost of loyalty and measuring success
- Module 6: Outcomes
- Lesson 1: Defining customer engagement
- Lesson 2: Customer engagement considerations
- Lesson 3: Customer lifecycle evaluation
- Loyalty Expert - Final Assignment
- Thank you!